Google

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mind behaviour in sound mapping

Today, I got a phone call from one of my school time friend, almost after 10 Years.

He said, "I am Surrender calling from 'my school name'". As soon as he said those words I started to search for the voice which was mapping to the image of of Surrender, of my school. Initially the voice was a bit different, but, as soon as the voice matched, I was only hearing the same voice of old time Surrender.
And, somehow, I was able to 'know' this kind of thing is going on within me!!!

During the whole conversation, I was hearing the same old time voice, not the new changed voice, though it was the truth of the moment.

And now, after conversation too, I only remember the old Surrender's voice, not his changed voice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment